Senior Healthcare Product Manager
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to oversee our enterprise healthcare software products focused on decision support, clinical surveillance, analytics, and bioinformatics. This is a high-impact role that influences our growth and future.
The position is remote, where you can work from anywhere within the U.S. or Canada. You will be responsible for managing the roadmap and execution of roadmaps for our five products that are focused on making data actionable through analytics, visualization, reporting, AI, and workflow automation within healthcare – working closely with customers, engineering, sales, R&D, and subject matter experts to understand needs, collect/prioritize requirements, and solve problems to execute the project plan and deliver successful software solutions.
You will have full ownership to drive projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. This is a startup environment, so you are never confined to one narrow area while juggling priorities and considering trade-offs.
- Track record of managing complex browser-based products for patient care used by clinicians.
- Strong in design sensibility and user experience: be the voice and advocate of the customers.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the polish and poise that will ensure efficiency in all interactions.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and continuously adjust short-term plans to align with team objectives.
- Deeply care about helping others and strongly desire to build solutions that improve patient care.
- Work with engineers and subject matter experts to ensure successful brainstorming and delivery of new features and functionality. Drive use case development and validation strategies.
- Proactively manage and resolve dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Oversee release planning and progress tracking.
- Proactively work with engineering to improve operational efficiency.
- Keep stakeholders informed by sharing progress on existing product initiatives and future roadmap plans.
- Develop and communicate detailed product requirements and a coherent backlog of improvements.
- Represent our users. Thoroughly understand their needs and workflows and translate them into clinical product features and priorities.
- Engage with customers and key internal stakeholders to validate and ensure clinical product plans achieve their objectives.
- Proven track record of driving Product Management enterprise healthcare software simultaneously.
- Uncover users’ latent and unmet needs, successfully converting their needs into our products.
- Coordinate and deliver regular releases for each product based on the product roadmap.
- Write updated service release notes and train internal stakeholders on new features.
Bitscopic is a data analytics company at the intersection of artificial intelligence, bioinformatics, and decision science. Our software suite empowers healthcare organizations to reduce costs, improve patient care outcomes, and mitigate the spread of infectious diseases. Bitscopic also provides solutions for managing complex clinical trials, operational efficiency, and other bioinformatics areas.
WHY JOIN US?
- Mission-Driven – We are self-funded, owned by the team, and entirely focused on making a meaningful impact in healthcare while maintaining collaborative, transparent communication and ego-free team culture.
- Team Culture – We all value work-life balance, personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, continuous learning, and fun. We build essential products to positively impact and save lives. On our team, everyone’s voice is a vital contribution to the mission. Most of our team members have been with us for over six years.
- Freedom to Focus – Leverage flexibility, autonomy, and schedule to do your best work. Control your approach to achieve results, along with the responsibility of delivering for the team and our customers.
- Location Independent – Work from anywhere. We’ve been a distributed team since our founding in 2012.
- Family-friendly work culture
- Competitive compensation, including stock option awards
- Top-quality medical insurance, including dental, vision, as well as FSA employer contributions
- Evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend working
- 401(k), Life insurance, LTD