PraedAlert (aka PraediAlert) is a clinical surveillance that transforms data from multiple data sources into meaningful insights, so your pharmacists, infection preventionists and Quality Management staff can intervene earlier, proactively identify issues and risks and achieve better healthcare outcomes for your patients and hospital. It uses data from various sources, including your Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to provide ongoing surveillance, real time alerts that are clear, consolidated, and actionable and designed to prompt immediate intervention at the point of care.
PraedAlert is designed to address your greatest challenges and help your hospital comply with quality measures. Given that no two hospitals are the same, PraedAlert has the flexibility to be customized with your rules and needs.
- HAI detection and alerting (UTI, BSI, VAE, Legionella, C. difficile infections)
- MDRO (e.g. gram-negatives, gram-positives, CRE)
- Documented or suspected outbreak
- Reportable communicable diseases (e.g., STDs, Listeria, Salmonella, etc.)
- Customizable reports
- Patient Safety and Quality features
- And many more…
- Drug-bug mismatch
- First-isolate antibiograms
- Anti-microbial usage
- Targeted antimicrobial surveillance
- Medication use