Mission critical clinical surveillance and support for Infection Prevention and Antimicrobial Stewardship programs. PraedAlert is a clinical surveillance tool that transforms data from multiple sources into meaningful insights. Customizable alerts help Pharmacists, Infection Preventionists and Quality Management staff intervene earlier, proactively identify issues and risks, and achieve better healthcare outcomes for your patients and hospital. PraedAlert integrates data from multiple sources, including your Electronic Health Record (EHR) system to provide ongoing surveillance, real time alerts that are clear, consolidated, actionable and designed to prompt immediate intervention at the point of care.
Key distinguishing benefits of PraedAlert include:
- Automates compliance with VA Antimicrobial Stewardship and Infection Prevention Directives 1031 and 1131.
- Provides at least 3 years of lookback data at Go-Live so you can start monitoring trends immediately.
- Includes dashboard for COVID-19 tracking.
- Enables reporting at multiple levels, with views for an individual hospital or at a network-wide level (VISN level in the VA).
- Integrates data from additional programs to expand the suite of monitored conditions.
PraedAlert is designed to address your greatest challenges and help your hospital comply with quality measures. Given that no two hospitals are the same, PraedAlert has the flexibility to be customized with your rules and needs.
- Quickly identify, confirm and alert for HAIs
- See outbreak and antimicrobial resistance trends immediately at Go-Live
- Accelerate Interventions
- Automate reporting and compliance
- Electronically submit NHSN reports
- Monitor MDRO by source and location
- Ensure continuous surveillance
- Customize reports for each area
- Develop targeted patient lists
- Alert for drug-bug mismatch
- Create antibiograms in seconds
- Monitor antimicrobial usage
- Track medication use and identify overuse
- Monitor and report Days of Therapy (DOT)
- Set criteria for prioritizing alerts and interventions