Why Join Us?
- Mission-Driven – Focused on making a meaningful impact in healthcare while maintaining a collaborative, transparent communication, and ego-free team culture.
- Team Culture – We all value work-life balance, personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, continuous learning, and fun. We build important products to positively impact and save lives. On our team, everyone’s voice is a vital contribution to the mission. Most of our team members have been with us for over 6 years.
- Freedom to Focus – Leverage flexibility, autonomy, and schedule to do your best work. Manage your own approach to achieve results, along with the responsibility of delivering for the team and our customers.
- Location Independent – Work from anywhere. We’ve been a distributed team since our start in 2012.
- Other benefits
- Family-friendly work culture
- Competitive compensation, including stock awards
- Top-quality medical insurance including dental, vision, as well as FSA contributions
- Evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend working
- 401(k), Life insurance, LTD
This is a remote position with a healthcare software company for an infectious disease Clinical Pharmacist with experience in antimicrobial stewardship who will provide support and subject matter expertise to our customers and engineering team; to implement and improve our clinical surveillance software and support customers and users of the software.
This position is available both part-time and full-time. You could start as part-time and transition to full-time.
The position characteristics reflect the most important duties, responsibilities, and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. They should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position.
- Provide subject matter expertise and actively participate in the development and/or improvement of our software products [focused on but not limited to PraedAlert; includes identifying improvements, creating, testing, and validating the use cases
- Provide forward-thinking ideas that would further benefit our customers through additional functionality for our software.
- Maintenance functions for products [e.g., Drug/Organism mapping]
- Customer service [demo, training, troubleshooting, meetings/calls with customers]
- Support R&D team with clinical subject matter experience in relevant analytics
- Extensive knowledge of infectious diseases, treatment, and surveillance strategies
- Stay up to date with, review and assess medical literature
- Solid interpersonal skills [with customers and internal team]
- Ability to attend to details
- Post Graduate Year (PGY1) Residency or 3 to 5 years inpatient pharmacy
- Knowledge of infectious diseases, treatment, and surveillance strategies
- Previous experience in using clinical surveillance software preferred
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) from an accredited college or university
- A current (active) state license to practice pharmacy, required
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), preferred.
Salary – $120K-$145K / year, signing bonus, stock options, 3 weeks paid leave, health, and dental benefits.