Why Join Us?
- Mission-Driven – Focused on making a meaningful impact in healthcare while maintaining a collaborative, transparent communication, and ego-free team culture.
- Team Culture – We all value work-life balance, personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, continuous learning, and fun. We build important products to positively impact and save lives. On our team, everyone’s voice is a vital contribution to the mission. Most of our team members have been with us for over 6 years.
- Freedom to Focus – Leverage flexibility, autonomy, and schedule to do your best work. Manage your own approach to achieve results, along with the responsibility of delivering for the team and our customers.
- Location Independent – Work from anywhere. We’ve been a distributed team since our start in 2012.
- Other benefits
- Family-friendly work culture
- Competitive compensation, including stock awards
- Top-quality medical insurance, including dental, and vision, as well as FSA contributions
- Evaluated on the quality of your work, not on how much time you spend working
- 401(k), Life insurance, LTD
This is a remote position with a healthcare software company for an experienced Infection Preventionist who will serve as a subject matter expert for the development and improvement of software products designed to meet healthcare facility surveillance needs to optimize patient outcomes and help meet customer satisfaction.
This position is available both part-time and full-time. You could start part-time and transition to full-time.
- Education: bachelor’s degree in healthcare (nursing, Pharm.D.)
- Licensure: Current and active state license to practice
- Certifications: Certification in Infection Prevention and Control (CIC), preferred
- Experience practicing Infection Prevention & Control for at least 3 years
- Knowledge of infection prevention and control principles and practices
- Previous experience in using clinical surveillance software is preferred.
- Solid interpersonal skills
The position characteristics reflect the most important duties, responsibilities, and competencies considered necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. They should not be considered as a detailed description of all the work requirements of the position.
- Work and communicate effectively and efficiently with new and current customers.
- Provide demos and/or training sessions.
- Provide help/support to resolve user questions/concerns.
- Investigate and troubleshoot bugs and other problems identified by customers.
- Provide subject matter expertise required by our Engineering and R&D team for the development and/or improvement of our products
- Fully participate in the process of testing and validating bug repairs and existing or functionality.
- Fully participate in onboarding new clients/facilities
- Keep current with infection prevention and control practices and identify opportunities that can improve our products and services.
Salary – $120K-$145K / year, signing bonus, 3 weeks paid leave, health, and dental benefits.